Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Class Blog

Welcome Ink Slingers and Bookworms! If you found this blog, you are probably in my class this year. My name is Mrs. Sol and I am a high school English, Journalism, and Yearbook teacher.

We will use our blog as a way to communicate with each other.  Every Monday, I will post an activity, a question, or a sample of student work. Sometime during the week, please leave a comment using only your first name. It will be fun to see what other students have written as well. If you would like to post a story, poem, book review or other language arts project on this blog, just k-mail it to me!

When you leave a comment or feedback for another student, please remember to be thoughtful and appropriate. Your comment will not post on the blog until I approve it.  I am the only one who will see it before it is approved, so keep it positive! 
**NOTE: Inappropriate comments give me gray hair (and none of us want that).

Are you ready to join the blogging world? Check your k-mail for more information. Then stay tuned for our first official post next week.


I look forward to hearing from you!


7 comments:

Dayzi said...

I love to read fictional books!!!

Kyrene said...

Me too Dayzi! I love fictional books. I actually just finished a book called "The Forest of Hands and Teeth" by Carrie Ryan. So Good!

Derrick said...

If you like fictional mystery/suspence stories you should read a book called dark life.

Kristy said...

Dark Life sounds interesting. Is it a vampire book? I love to read fantasy/sci-fi books. Some of my favorites have been: A Wrinkle in Time, The Twilight Series, The Lightninog Thief, Harry Potter, and Ender's Game (read like three times!) I heard that The Hunger Games is good. Have you guys read it? What do you think?

Kyrene said...

Kristy,
Hey. The Hunger Games is an AMAZING book! And series! I read that series like 10 times and I still love it. I would totally recommend it. :)
-Kyrene

Derrick said...

I read the first book of the hunger games and it was good. I never got to read the other books.

Samuel Clark said...

I like to read nonfiction science books. I just got a book on Area 51 and I hope to be able to visit the area in Nevada someday.

Post a Comment

 
;