Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome!


Hey there Ink Slingers and Bookworms! If you found this blog, you are probably in one of my classes this year. My name is Mrs. Sol and I am a high school English teacher.

Throughout the semester, I will post questions, helpful tips and samples of student work on this blog. Your job is to check it occasionally and add comments. I know you are very busy, so I will award extra credit points to those of you who leave a comment on a post. Only use your first name and last initial when commenting (no last names please!). If you would like to post a story, poem, book review or other language arts project on this blog, just k-mail it to me!

When you leave a comment or feedback for another student, please remember to be thoughtful and appropriate. Your comment will not post on the blog until I approve it.  I am the only one who will see it before it is approved, so keep it positive! 

Are you ready to join the blogging world? Check your k-mail and course announcements for more information. Then stay tuned for our first official post next week.

I look forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;